The importance of performing a regular back-up of all your data cannot be stressed enough.
The consequences of losing data due to human error, hard disk or other hardware failure and natural/man made disasters can be very costly, if not fatal; It could mean the difference between business as usual or bankruptcy.
No one can predict when the inevitable failure will occur, that’s why a sound backup system will give you the invaluable protection you need from data loss.
Our consultants and engineers can formulate a consistent, reliable and robust business orientated backup and disaster recovery strategy using key elements:
- Investment in good backup software
- Automation of backup jobs for regular backups
- Integrity of Restore
- Integrity of Backup Medium
- Ensuring that up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware software is installed on all systems
- Recovering from equipment loss due to fire, theft or natural disaster using the key elements outlined in our Disaster Recovery Plan